Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Merry Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas day was crazy, even though we only went to two places after our house it seemed like forever.

We started our day at home opening the presents under the tree. At first Carson was all about it, ripping off the bows, shaking the boxes and playing with the toys still in the box lol. After awhile it was me opening his present because he was running around screaming. As you can tell I didn't put any of our house pictures up (that is for good reason lol)

Our 1st stop was my mom and dad (Grandma and Grandpa Colon) When we got there my mom was cooking too much food, by the time we left there I felt like a whale. Carson once again wasn't too interested in opening presents. He ended up getting lots of toys and clothes. My favorite was the telephone that he got, every time he is at my parents he runs to their phone and turns the speaker phone on and plays with all the buttons. They thought it would be a great thing to get one for just Carson and he loved it.
Carson in his room ready to get the day started.
Uncle Matt and Auntie Shasta got Carson a band set and here is Carson trying to play the harmonica lol. It was pretty funny

Here is the phone that my parents gave Carson. He was putting the phone up to his ear and laughing
Justin was showing him his moves with the instruments
After my mom and dad we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Fagering's to open the remaining presents. My favorite here was his football toy chest, now we have a place to put HALF his toys.


As you can tell Carson hated being put inside the football
I love this picture
Carson got the live Elmo and he tries to mimic it

Auntie Jen got Carson a Tee Pee and I wanted to play too
PEEK CARSON
TAADAAA.... Here is the full view of the TEE PEE

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Owen got the same Thomas phone last year for Christmas! Too cute!