Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Water Fun in the Sun

Last night I made a promise to myself that I will keep up with this website, so here I am. I know I have missed alot of things we have done but I just figure I will start off new.

This summer has been a hot one, I feel honored to be apart of the hottest days in Washington, even my cousins in Ohio called me to tell me that our state was on the news :) I have been trying to keep Carson cool and in some sort of water. We have taken him to the pool, parks our parents house for some sprinkler action lol. Here are a couple cute pictures that I took of Carson and Mia.
They had so much fun and Carson laughed the whole day, It was so cute I took like 100 pictures but dont worry Ill only post a few. So enjoy




I love this picture top and bottom of them...

Typical Carson trying to drink everything he sees
I love them together so cute.....
Carson was trying to push Mia around on her bike
After a long day they cooled off with some yummy popsicles
He would let mom have any :(

1 comment:

The Tinsley's said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures!! Carson and Mia are too cute! Do I hear wedding bells in the future??? Miss you guys! We need to get together before the summer is over!