Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's been toooooo long

I made a promise to myself that I would be better at updating our family blog. I just think I got caught up in the whole facebook thing that I forget we have family and friends that don't have fb. I don't even know where to begin so I'll start from now an move forward. Carson will be turning four come Oct. 2 and I must say I'm struggling with it lol. Seems like yesterday he was turning one!!! I was telling my co workers how scary time has been. Sunday I think geeeZz I don't want to work, then I blink and it's Friday again. It's weird for me to say but I want time to slow down. Carson has changes so much and everyday he amazes me. He has such a funny personality and is loved by everyone that meets him. He started school on the 12th and he loves it. Carson has been so blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people. I'll keep this updated as the year goes forward. Until next time good night.

No comments: