Thursday, December 11, 2008

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED....

Baby Carson Placed 2nd Place in the baby battle contest.. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????

Carson was full of excitement as you can tell... He couldn't believe it just like the rest of us. lol

After waiting about 45 minutes after they were suppose to announce the winners, Grandma Sue and I were going crazy. The suspense was nuts and the worse part is I had no one to talk to in person. Carson was taking his 3:30 nap and Justin was not home yet from work. All I did was pace, pace, and refresh the page about 100 times.

Finally the winners were announced.... I WAS SHOCKED.... I didn't know what to do with myself. I was thinking.... "Do I scream?" "No wait, Do I get a pillow and scream into that?" "Do I or should I wake Carson in all the excitement?? " What I really wanted to do was jump off our back balcony.. hahaha

I was thinking does that really say 2ND place above his picture. Out of all the 900+ babies, Do we really know that many people to vote??

Justin and I want to say THANK YOU for everyone taking the time to vote for Carson, not only that but spreading the word for strangers to vote. We are so overwhelmed with excitement. We still don't feel this is real, whether it was third or first, we did not care. It was the fact that out of all those babies Carson made it and won!!!!!

Now Carson has to go do a photo shoot with the rest of the winners.... woohoo

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU .............

2 comments:

The Darlings said...

YEAH!!! Way to go Carson! I do have to say that the little girl that won 1st place was cute and all, but her costume was really wrinkled and she wasn't even smiling. He's a #1 in my book!

The Tinsley's said...

YAY for Carson! We knew he'd go all the way! But after seeing the winner we still think he should have won :) Congratulations! SMOOCHES!