Thursday, December 4, 2008

Baby Battle Fun

Can you believe that out of 900 babies, Carson made it all the way to top 50?? Every time they show the next round babies, I get really nervous and anxious. I really want to thank everyone who has voted for him these last couple weeks. Without you guys he would have never made it threw the first round.

Now its down to top 50, out of that they will choose the top 3 winners.
1st place gets 1500
2ND place gets 1000
3rd place gets 500

Either way even if Carson got 3rd place I would still be so happy. Who would have thought we knew so many people lol.

Let the voting begin, cant wait to see what happens next. Voting ends the 9th of December, the winner is then anounced December 10th at 5 PM .. HOly COw

1 comment:

Colette said...

I have always known how "cute" Carson is but it's his personality that takes him to the next level. I recently spent some time with him (at Sue's) and it is too bad the contest can't capture his personality too...he for sure would win 1st place. I wanted to take him home with me...you guys are blessed!