Monday, November 17, 2008

Play Date With Daddy's Hat

The other night, Carson got a hold of Justin's favorite Nike hat and it was all over from there. First I just put it on his head and he would just rip it off, I began noticed he got more and more excited. He would run over to me hand me the hat and pat his head, showing me to put it back on. He would stand in front of me almost tap dancing in excitement, breathing hard almost snorting. So I amused him and kept placing the hat on his head.

The more I did it the more he started running around with the hat over his eyes screaming. I couldn't stop laughing which made him laugh harder. I thought for sure an accident was waiting to happen because he was running around with the hat pulled over his eyes, but to my surprise it was like to knew.




3 comments:

The Tinsley's said...

He is too cute! I love the one of the two of you together :)

Catty said...

Carson, why are you so funny and oh, so handsome?! I can't wait to see you again. Ask your mom if we can have a play date.

Colette said...

Those are so cute Stephanie! I especially love the 3rd photo ...what a cutie!