Friday, November 7, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Time


We took Carson to a pumpkin patch out in Orting. We had alot of fun, Carson couldn't get enough of the pumpkins. I think he was more interested in trying to follow every single family that passed him. To be honest, this was the first pumpkin patch I have ever gone to. Here are a few pictures that I took, if I were to post all of them it would be too many. I was a little Camera happy!!!!

I think I loved sitting on this cow more than Justin and Carson.


Justin tried so hard to get Carson to hold a pumpkin for pictures but all he wanted to do was put the stem in his mouth, this was the only good one we got :)
They had a really cool pumpkin house

These are some of my favorite pictures :)



I cant wait to do this again next year...

2 comments:

The Tinsley's said...

I love all of your pictures Steph! Your blog looks amazing, I can't wait to see your posts in te future :)

The Darlings said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad you're finally using this thing! Carson is so stinking cute I can't even stand it! POST MORE!