Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Wedding Day :)







On August 16, 2008 at 4:00P.M we officially became Mr. and Mrs. Fagering. It was a day I will never forget. We got married at Trophy Lake Golf and Casting out in Port Orchard, WA. It was the greatest feeling to be standing up there holding my best friends hand saying "I DO" I must say though the tears were out of control, I couldnt contain myself. I would have to say that this day was the hottest day ever, and I think by the end of the ceromony everyone wanted to rip their clothes off. This day was full of excitement and surprises, it was a party, everyone was partying/ dancing till we got kicked out. It was more than I could have ever asked for. I can still close my eyes and replay everything step by step. By the end of the night people were coming up to us thanking us for having the funnest wedding all year. Woohoo we did it.







No comments: