Friday, November 7, 2008

Elmo Birthday Bash, October 4th, 2008



This was an awesome, it was cupcakes made into a huge birthday cake.. YUMMYYYY
This was one of many gifts he recieved that day :

Carson got so many presents, that are still sitting in Grandma Fagerings basement due to no room in our condo lol.


Great Grandma and Grandpa Anderson :)

Jeff, Kris and Justin
Hello, Sorry for all the blogs at once, I am trying to catch things up to current since the wedding. This was Carson's 2nd Birthday Bash. Let me tell you he is one lucky child :) His birthday was alot of fun, friends and family came with their little ones, it was on big baby fest. Carson was a little grumpy this day due to no nap, but he was a trooper and made it till the last person left.

I was really expecting him to go face first in the cake but to be honest he really wasnt having it. He took a couple bites then wanted out. So mom to the rescue but before I did that I made sure he had a couple pieces of cake on his face :)
Thank you for everyone that came to celebrate with us. This day was a very emotion day for me, its hard to see your child grow so fast before your eyes. I love him and want him to stay little forever. Enjoy the pictures

No comments: