Thursday, November 6, 2008

Carsons Korean 1st Birthday Bash






Lucky Carson, Its a Korean tradition to have a separate birthday full of Korean food. Carson at first hated his outfit, to me he looked like a sumo wrestler, he didn't have a lot of room to move, but as the night went on he grew fond of his outfit. My mom made these Korean rice cakes that Carson ended up loving. Personally I never liked them growing up, but as you can see Carson scarfed these down throughout the day.

Carson made out like a king, under his out fit he had on a money pouch which in Korea you are suppose to give money for good luck. He ended up with about $795!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I be one again? Holly cow... it was amazing.. over all he had tons of fun, too bad he had no idea what was going on



Its so hard to believe our baby is one. Where did the time go? I still remember being in the hospital then 43 hours later I was holding this amazing human being. He is such a little man now, We love watching him grow.
On to party number 2....





No comments: