Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween Pics :)

Carson and his friend Mia took Halloween pictures together this year. They have grown up together since they were new in the crib. Its so nice to have someones Carson's age to play with, and now they are both walking its so much fun to watch them together. Mia gives Carson hugs and kisses and Carson gives her hard pats on the head lol.

This is my favorite picture of Carson (above), We entered him in the cute baby contest for Kube 93. Voting starts the 17th so expect an email from us asking you to vote :)



We love little Mia...



3 comments:

The Darlings said...

Ohh they're so precious! They're gonna get married in 20 years. I'll start planning!

Michelle said...

Yay you did it! I'll add you to my blog list ;] I love looking at pictures of Carson, and with blogging you get a story too!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh they are too precious! Carson is the cutest monkey ever!