Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Justin's 10 Year Reunion

Towards the end of August, Justin had his ten year reunion, it was crazy to see all the people that attended, maybe because I came from a small school that probably had 30 alone just in my senior class. This is the first one I have ever attended so it was interesting to see everyone together again. I swear I only seen Justin 4 times the whole night, if he ever made the comment "Just going to the bathroom, I knew I wasn't going to see him for a while :).

I cant tell you how many people wanted to meet me because I was "Justin Fagering's Wife" I must have had 6 girls say that Justin was there high school crush lol. It was funny and left me speechless lol. Over all it was such a fun night, Justin still hangs out with all his close friends from school. Mine I think is next year and I cant believe it!!!!! Man we are getting old!!!!!!!

No comments: