Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our New Home!!!!!

On August 19th, We finally got the keys to our new home!!!!! Actually the story is I went and stalked the house and found keys under the mat and thought "hey there mine anyways and took them" lol.. I could not help it.

Its taken some time but I can say we are officially moved in with some miscellaneous stuff still to put away. There isn't a better feeling then knowing something is all yours. I love everything about it and for our first house its perfect. The best part is Carson LOVES IT!!! I love watching him play and run and have a space all to his own. (his room is huge!!!) I cant wait to see what the next chapter in our life will take us.
Carson is sooo cute...
Kaylee came over and played in his room, it was sooo cute!!!! Carson loves his friends coming over
Our yard is huge, Justin has a mission when it comes to mowing the lawn!!!!
Run Carson Run
Such a funny boy
More pictures to come!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Tinsley's said...

Congratulations, it looks beautiful! I love the big deck :) Can't wait to see it....